Mannheim • Full-time
Account Manager DACH, Client Mobile Engagement
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As part of our Key Account Management team in Mannheim you strive to build and nurture strong long-term relationships with Stocard’s retail clients in the DACH region and beyond. You guide top-tier retailers and brands by consulting them on their digital advertisement strategy in our Stocard app to help them get the most out of our channel. You are not only a strategic partner, but an essential hub between retailers and our sales as well as tech team. Your strong entrepreneurial mind and excellent client orientation is what drives you. Leave your footprint in a fast-paced and international environment to actively grow our business together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
- Manage your own international accounts; consult our various retail clients around the globe on their digital advertising strategy to help them increase customer loyalty within our app
- Use your data skills to analyze the success of your clients campaign & provide insights on how our users interact with their offers
- Support our international sales team in acquiring new clients by providing them with interesting data on how our clients benefit from our app
- Develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline
- Deep dive into our product together with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
What makes you a great fit
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- First experience in account management, business development or digital advertisement experience (ideally) in retail, agency or FMCG industry
- Sound analytical and statistical analysis skills to confidently create reports and get insights from data (or the ability to learn quickly)
- Strong hands-on mentality, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and love to get things done
- High customer orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and Italian or French are a strong plus)
- University degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?