Become our new Key Account Manager Australia!
Full-time Sydney, Australia
We are Australia's leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent to join us on our journey to become the no.1 mobile wallet in the world. As our Key Account Manager you are the primary relationship owner and communicative hub for Australia’s top-tier retailers, agencies and brands. Take a lead and deliver excellent client experience and build up profitable, strong relationships with Australia’s top-tier retailers! Help our clients to translate their strategies into mobile commerce and keep a close eye on campaign performance. Develop unique data-driven insights and use your knowledge to drive sales and intensify collaboration - to push our business forward!
What you'll be working on...
- Ensure the efficient management and development of clients accounts, and nurture strong relationships with top-tier retailers
- Deep dive into campaign and user analytics to derive data-driven insights for your accounts
- Help us launch new features and leverage your accounts to upsell new products
- Drive our sales force to identify business expansion opportunities and push the development of key accounts
- Ensure the success of our clients by monitoring the performance of campaigns and continuously report results to them
- Oversee key accounts and manage and maintain high-level accounts, translating their media strategies into effective mobile campaigns
- Map best practices, consumer and market trends to increase our exposure as one of the leading mobile channels for brick-and-mortar retail
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent university degree (Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or related
- 2-5 years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management in a technology-driven environment
- Deep knowledge of the retail and media landscape, with a sound technical understanding
- Self-starter with strong ‘hands-on’ mentality, love getting things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Distinctive customer orientation with strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to engage with a broad range of clients
- Fast learner with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space in the heart of Sydney
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
Please note that full work rights in Australia are needed for this position.
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?