Paris • Full-time
Sales Manager France, Client Mobile Engagement
With over 60 million users, Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe, revolutionizing how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
We are looking for a hugely ambitious Sales Manager who is creative and passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships. In this role, you'll be managing the full sales process lifecycle: owning assigned portfolio, identifying and prioritizing prospects and engaging at a Manager to Director/VP level using a range of business development and consultative skills. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements, stay ahead of the game and have fun doing it!
What you’ll be working on…
- Build and manage all stages of the sales pipeline, forecast sales and revenue on a consistent basis to successfully meet and exceed targets.
- Support and coordinate with the team in engaging with tier 1 and tier 2 Retail, FMCG, QSR or Telco customers and their media agencies, closing large deals, nurture existing and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand them into long-term engagements
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions, on competitive products and services; educate our partners on best practices, share helpful industry knowledge and exciting news that will help them and us succeed together
- Convey and demonstrate product capabilities and benefits, facilitate deep dive product capability Q&A sessions, manage objections and hurdles, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and client feedback
- Coordinate with our key account managers during the sales cycle to ensure expert advice and in-depth knowledge is delivered to solve client’ needs
- Convey product feature requests from clients to the Product Management team
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us…
- You are an effective prospector with proven track record of success and interest in leveraging novel approaches to engage cold contacts
- A proactive and curious nature with strong global team spirit, a self-starter who can think fast, is well organized and flexible within a fast-paced and exciting environment
- 3+ years of sales management experience with proven hunting and landing new business large loyalty and media deals within retail, FMCG, QSR or Telco industry
- Profound experience in selling at multiple levels, from technical to C-level decision- makers
- Good portfolio of retail and FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus but not required. Proven capability of enjoying prospecting and delighting is more important
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store & drive-to-web marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English,
- Strong listening skill, empathy and ability to convince
- Business school or university degree
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?