As a member of our Product Operations team, you will work right at the core of our app's experience. We make sure that every part of the app is perfectly configured and works just as the user expects it to. As part of the team, you'll make complex functionality easy to use and create ‘magic moments’ for our users when things just instantly work. We always keep the user at the center of our development and want to make our app as simple to use as possible - the perfect configuration of everything in our app, from loyalty to payment, is essential for that goal. As part of our data-driven approach, you will use our internal, custom-build tools to extract useful insights from massive amounts of data. Together with the team, you'll define KPIs to monitor our progress, and scale product features to make sure every user has access to them. Get ready to share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality we strive for through reviews, teamwork and mentoring. Deep dive into data, derive valuable business insights and focus on a unique user experience to make our app perfect!
What you'll be working on...
- Scale new features of our app with your strong 'hands-on' mentality
- Together with the team, you analyze data to find potential issues with existing loyalty card configurations and improve them, take care of translations, cluster location data, and support points and coupons integrations
- Using custom-build internal tools, you extract useful insights from massive amounts of data
- In collaboration with our developers, you work to improve those tools, automate processes, and facilitate data management
- Define KPIs for features of our app and monitor how they perform
- Work on our new payment solution, and make sure we improve it every day to create the ultimate mobile wallet experience
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting us...
- Passionate about apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, and feeling related to our mission
- Enjoy fast-paced startup environments and motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- Well-organized working style with a lot of attention to detail, and the ability to show initiative and determination
- Excellent data manipulation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ‘hands-on’ mentality and love for getting things done
- Fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in a related field (Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics, …)
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Our team has a wide range of skills, so you can broaden your experience and go into related areas. We look at each applicant’s skills and interests individually to see how they would fit in the team, so feel free to apply and explore this with us. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?