Join our Graduate Program: Entrepreneur in Residence!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
Looking for a career jump start in a fast-paced fintech and tired of reading about traditional trainee programs? As Entrepreneur in Residence within our 2-year international graduate program you carry on our mission to become the no.1 mobile wallet and take it out to the world. One year in our HQ, one year in one of our core markets abroad - that’s the deal! You’ll gain first-hand experience in a growing tech startup and learn what it takes to push a successful product on a global scale. Life is short. Turn your career into something awesome and shape the future of shopping together with us!
Some program insights…
Your 1st year:
- The first year is all about getting to know the product from a technical and commercial perspective
- Work with international sales teams and distribute learnings and best practices
- Help us rolling out new products
- Explore opportunities to further develop our core business and evaluate new ideas
- Gather insights from core markets and translate them into actionable tasks for our product and tech teams
Your 2nd year:
- In the second year, you’ll join one of our offices in Sydney, Rome, Amsterdam or Paris - or help us launching a completely new one!
- Depending on your destination, you’ll focus on different projects and face different challenges
- Scale our business in established markets by rolling out new products or build an office from scratch in a new market - you shape your own experience
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech startups and apps
- Excellent masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or related field
- First relevant internship experience in consulting and/or at a startup
- Curious in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Self-starter with a strong hands-on mentality
- Striving to make an impact in a proactive and flexible way of approaching projects
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English (other languages are a plus)
This & more is awaiting is you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
- Full coverage support of visa and travel in the 2nd year
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?