Become our new Agency Partner Manager UK!
Full-time London, United Kingdom
With over 45 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As our Agency Partner Manager you position Stocard across the UK media and digital performance agency landscape to drive new and existing business with top-notch retail clients. You strive to build strong relationships with leading agencies to further shape and optimize our agency portfolio. You provide no less than ‘best-in-class’ partnerships with key agency contacts to actively shape our business growth. Your entrepreneurial mindset, strong sales spirit, and ability to reach and influence key decision-makers is what drives you to push our business forward!
What you’ll be working on…
- Create and develop a strategic plan to enhance offering across agency portfolio
- Build strong relationships with key agency contacts at both account planner and business director level
- Work closely with our client team in generating new clients, introducing cross-client pollination and business services beyond media
- Coordinate timely responses to agency and platform requests for digital media campaigns
- Forecast and track agency portfolio performance to achieve year-over-year growth across billings and profit
- Understand agency partner’s business to develop strategic product recommendations, interfacing between agency and internal resources
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge around our B2B solutions and how they add value to client businesses
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and services, and prospect feedback
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 5+ years of experience working with advertising agencies, media agencies or digital media providers, ideally in retail or FMCG
- Profound understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology, able to convey any technical concept to both commercial and technical audiences
- Experienced in selling at multiple levels, from technical to c-level decision-makers
- Proven track record of success, evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proactive self-starter with strong can-do attitude and hands-on mentality
- Analytical, data-driven mind, used to working with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment with strong team spirit
- Degree level qualification (Bachelors, Masters or equivalent)
This & more is awaiting you...
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
- Possibility of playing a key role in the expansion of our sales team
- Sell a globally proven mobile advertising solution with very high advertiser ROI
- Work directly with our Head of Retail Sales in the UK in an entrepreneurial and fast moving start-up environment
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?