Become our new Intern: Entrepreneurship!
Intern Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
You strive to shape the future and challenge yourself? Gain first-hand experience at one of the fastest growing fintech startups and join our great team as an Intern: Entrepreneurship. Stocard is the place for you if you like to take responsibility from day one and experience a steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment. From business development, marketing, account management, and customer support to HR - you love to wear many hats. Think and act like an entrepreneur and help us take Stocard to the next level!
How you'll shape our journey
- Be the hub between our technical and business teams, and derive valuable insights from data for new products and features
- Take over your own leads and manage campaigns for top-notch retailers all over the world
- Analyse and evaluate the success of our clients’ campaigns in our app and work on improvements with a data driven approach
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers
- Deep dive into new technologies and market opportunities
- Optionally, you can gather experience in our HR, Marketing or Customer Support team, dependent on your individual interests and skills
- Improve internal processes and work on the business development side of new product features
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in apps, mobile wallets and mobile technology, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent grades in your field of studies
- First experience as an intern or working student (at a startup) is a strong plus
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality, love to get things done
- Curious and proactive in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to support us for 6 months from August 2021 on as a full-time intern in Mannheim
- A mentor that guides your personal journey at Stocard
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?