As our Senior Compliance Manager you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services. You help us revolutionize the everyday shopping experience for over 40 million around the globe, and take full responsibility for running a compliant daily operation of our product. You strive to tackle challenges and enjoy developing and implementing processes as the foundation of your work to help us build the world’s leading mobile wallet. Bring in your entrepreneurial mind and expertise in a fast-paced fintech to actively shape the enhancement of our wallet from a compliance perspective!
What you'll be working on...
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our AML program in accordance with EU regulations
- Develop and maintain CDD of payment customers in accordance with current regulatory requirements and best practices in Europe
- Develop and maintain a risk assessment framework for our product, identify risk triggers and provide guidance to the team on transaction monitoring
- Be the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer. Serve as the point of contact for all compliance issues
- Report suspicious activities and respond to external information requests
- Be the compliance expert and advisor at Stocard, and oversee and implement an ongoing AML training program for the team
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us…
- Passionate about the world of mobile wallets, fintech and payments
- Excellent university degree with hands-on experience in compliance, preferably in the payment sector
- Considerable understanding of the financial and regulatory landscape in Europe
- Fully knowledgeable in AML systems and controls, the methodologies of money laundering and its associated criminal activities
- ACAMS, ICA or other AML certification required for this role
- True self-starter with strong hands-on mentality, able to deliver great results and hire more talent if needed
- Excellent written & verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
- Motivated by an international and product-focused work environment with a strong team spirit
This & more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing and tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?