We are Australia's leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent and experts to join us on our quest to become the no.1 mobile wallet in the world. As our Junior Account Manager you are partner and communicative hub for Australia’s top-tier retailers, agencies and brands. You are an important contact point for our clients, building up long-term relationships with them. You provide our partners with input for their mobile advertising campaigns to create a unique user experience in our app and track the success of campaigns. Deliver excellent client experience and build up profitable, strong relationships with Australia’s top-tier retailers to push our business forward!
What you'll be working on...
- Work closely with Australia’s top retailers and leading digital advertising agencies to get the most out of their mobile campaigns in Stocard
- Manage our mobile advertising campaigns from planning to execution and evaluation to help our clients gain relevant insights and further improve their marketing
- Deep dive into campaign and user analytics to derive data-driven decisions for sales, help us launch new features and increase the leverage of your accounts
- Support our sales team to identify and generate business expansion opportunities, and optimize our offering
- Manage and develop your own accounts, and nurture strong relationships with retailers
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Passion for mobile and how it transforms the future of commerce
- Excellent university degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or related
- Experience in a relevant area (Customer Success and/or Account Management) within a technology-driven environment is a plus
- Self-starter with strong ‘hands-on’ mentality, love getting things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Distinctive customer orientation with strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to engage with a broad range of clients
- Fast learner with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space in the middle of Sydney
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Work directly with our Country Manager in Australia in an entrepreneurial and fast moving start-up environment
Please note that full work rights in Australia are needed for this position.
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?