As our Fintech Operations & Risk Analyst, you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services, and help us revolutionize the everyday shopping experience for over 35 million people around the globe. Together with our Payment team you will shape the daily business, compliance and operations of our product in a very early stage and help build up our area “Payment & Financial Services.” Bring in your strong entrepreneurial mind in a fast-paced and innovative environment to actively shape the enhancement of our app round payment and beyond!
What you'll be working on...
Risk & Fraud
- Be responsible for daily fraud management, investigate suspicious activity and prepare respective reports
- Analyze patterns in transaction data to gain in-depth understanding of how to detect potential fraud
- Optimize our fraud process by designing automated methods or implementing advanced tools to prevent fraud and manage risk
- Evaluate potentials to optimize the fraud and risk management and initiate projects to implement new features
- Be responsible for running a compliant daily operation of our product
- Provide guidance on efficient ways to comply with regulation like KYC and AML by using advanced technologies, and adjust internal procedures when scaling our company at fast pace
- Be responsible for the daily transaction reconciliation and take care of returns and account balance
- Work hand-in-hand with our customer support to improve response time and quality of customer requests through relevant automation of managing profile data
- Act as the interface between our product and engineering teams, and external partners to ensure seamless workflows
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Excellent university degree with 2+ years experience in risk management, compliance or payment operations at a Fintech, financial institution or FS consultancy
- Strong technical ability to query and analyze large data sets
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and derive strategic decision-making
- Precise and well-structured way of working with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with compliance and regulations in payment is a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?