Become our new Intern & Working Student: Account Management Australia!
Intern or Working Student Sydney, Australia
With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. Our user base of more than 4 million people makes us the largest player in the mobile wallet space in Australia. Gain first-hand experience at one of the fastest growing fintech startups and join our great team as an Intern & Working Student: Account Management. Stocard is the place for you if you like to take responsibility from day one and experience a steep learning curve. You will be working with top-tier Australian retailers and brands to help us grow our business. Your tasks will range from managing campaigns to making data-driven decisions. Do you love to tackle challenges, wear many hats and have a passion for mobile tech as much as we do?
What you'll be working on...
- Support our Account Management team with setting up successful campaigns of our retail clients on the Stocard app
- Deep dive into campaign and user analytics to derive data-driven insights for Australian accounts
- Work closely with our Australian as well as our international Sales teams for pre-sales support and documentation
- Assist the Account Management and Sales team on strategic collaborations with 3rd party services or products, in preliminary research and evaluation
- Be responsible for managing your own clients and ensure their success by monitoring the performance of campaigns and continuously report results to them
- Help us to grow our business and push the development of our key accounts forward
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
-Interest in apps, mobile wallets and mobile technology, feeling related to our vision
- Enrolled in a bachelors/masters program with excellent grades in your field of studies
- First relevant media or retail experience as an intern or working student at a startup is a strong plus
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality; you love to get things done
- Curious and proactive in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Open to learn new skills and never afraid to ask questions
- Photoshop knowledge is a plus but not a must
- Able to support our Australian team for 3 months as a full-time intern and support us afterwards as a working student with 20h/week
- Excellent communication skills
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space in the heart of Sydney
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
Please note that full work rights in Australia are needed for this position.
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?