Mannheim • Full-time
Junior Digital Content Manager
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As a Digital Content Manager at Stocard, you will independently take over the operational management of mobile advertising campaigns: you will support us in the planning and execution of campaigns and the graphic implementation of advertisements from leading global retailers and brands. In doing so, you will keep an eye on the success of the campaigns and thus optimize our offer for the mobile world. Your efforts will create a unique shopping experience for millions of users around the globe!
How you'll shape our journey
- You are responsible for uploading mobile ad campaigns to our app that engage our millions of users worldwide
- Create a holistic shopping experience for our users by linking mobile product ads to retailers websites
- Inform selected audiences about relevant promotional offers by setting push notifications
- Maintain the high quality of our advertising offers by preparing the graphic design of our advertising material
- Communicate with our international sales teams about the ads retailers want to share in the app
What makes you a great fit
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Degree (apprenticeship/bachelors/masters) in business, marketing, media, design or a related field
- An eye for detail and a structured and conscientious way of working
- Good Photoshop skills are a plus
- Very good English skills
- Team spirit and a high level of commitment
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?