Become our new Senior Client Partner Manager Belgium!
Full-time Brussels, Belgium
With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. Looking to join a fast-paced, quickly growing startup with a business full of digital and tech expertise? We’re looking for an ambitious Client Partner Manager who is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships. You'll be managing full sales process life cycles: owning the assigned portfolio, identifying and prioritizing prospects and engaging at a senior level. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and stay ahead of the game!
How you'll shape our journey...
- Build and manage all stages of our sales pipeline to consistently hit quarterly and annual targets
- Support and coordinate with our Country Manager in engaging with tier 1 and tier 2 customers, negotiating contracts and closing large deals with both retailers and agencies
- Continuously nurture current and prospective clients with helpful industry knowledge that will drive common success
- Coordinate with our Key Account Management team during the sales cycle to ensure that expert advice is delivered to solve prospects’ needs
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions and how they add value to client businesses
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, building expertise on competitive products and prospect feedback
- Convey product feature requests from prospects and clients to our Product Management team
- Forecast sales, client launches and revenue on an ongoing and consistent basis
What makes you a great fit...
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 5+ years of account or sales management experience with proven hunting and landing new business large media deals within the retail industry
- Good portfolio of retail clients, FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology
- Able to convey any technical concept to both commercial and technical audiences
- Profound experience in selling at multiple levels, from technical to C-level decision-makers, ideally in retail, FMCG or the marketing agency environment
- Demonstrated success, as evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong communicator who is able to build strong relationships both with external and internal collaborators and stakeholders
- Proactive nature with strong team spirit, a self-starter who can think fast on their feet, is well organized and flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch & French (bilingual) as well as English
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
- Possibility of playing a key role in the expansion of our sales team
- Sell a globally proven mobile advertising solution with very high advertiser ROI
- Work directly with our Country Manager BeNeLux in an entrepreneurial and fast moving start-up environment
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?
Please submit your application in English.