Mannheim • Full-time
Senior Marketing Manager
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As our Marketing Manager, you'll transfer your passion for data to marketing at Stocard - for over 60 million shoppers worldwide. You'll ensure the continuous evaluation of relevant data and fully exploit the potential of our marketing campaigns. Together with our Product Teams, you get the most out of our campaigns, discover new ways to optimize them and actively contribute to a unique user experience. You are analytically strong and pay attention to details without losing sight of the big picture. Be the interface between data and marketing to give our users the best possible shopping experience.
How you'll shape our journey
- Use Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google, and other marketing channels to further grow our performance marketing efforts
- Identify and test new channels to attract loyal users, always keeping an eye on costs
- Work together closely with our internal and external creative teams to find new ways to communicate the great Stocard functionality to potential users
- Run and manage A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize our user acquisition strategy
- Grow our marketing team and further develop the area in the future
What makes you a great fit
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Strong professional experience in performance marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and strong analytical mindset
- Experienced in handling large amounts of data and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Motivation to become part of a dynamic, international and team-oriented environment
- Precise and result-oriented way of working
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, business informatics or comparable
- Excellent English language skills (German language skills are a plus)
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?