As our Fintech Operations Analyst you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services. You help us revolutionize the everyday shopping experience for over 45 million people around the globe. Together with our Payment team you will shape the daily business of our product to build a world-class payment product. We do operations differently - bring in your entrepreneurial mind in a fast-paced fintech to actively shape the enhancement of our app round payment and beyond!
What you'll be working on...
- Establish and carry out day-to-day operations processes within our payment and financial services team, and take key operational decisions
- Take ownership of processes and their design to continuously remove inefficiencies and improve our operations; you facilitate innovation and automation at the very core of our business
- Cover a wide range of tasks across payment and financial services operations (e.g. KYC, transaction monitoring and reconciliation, risk management,fraud prevention), and accelerate your learning curve
- Be the essential hub between our product and engineering teams, and external partners to ensure seamless workflows
- Work hand-in-hand with our customer support to troubleshoot potential customer issues and improve the user experience
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech and payments
- Bachelor's degree or qualification in a relevant business discipline
- Operational experience in a startup, fintech, financial institution or consultancy is a plus
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality and proactive way of working, always keen to find ways to improve
- Ability to prioritize and tackle multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining a precise and well-structured way of working
- Strong analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
- Motivated by an international and product-focused work environment with strong team spirit
This & more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?