Sydney • Full-time
Head of Retail Sales Australia
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
Our user base of more than 4 million people makes us the largest player in the mobile wallet space in Australia. As our Head of Retail Sales you ensure Stocard’s success, owning the entirety of Stocard’s market in Australia. You strive to build strong relationships with marketing executives in retail to bring our sales team and our company forward. Your entrepreneurial mindset, strong sales spirit and drive to tackle challenges in a fast-paced and tech-focused environment is what drives you to push our business forward!
How you'll shape our journey
- Be responsible for full sales cycle, from pipeline generation and qualification to close
- Develop new business opportunities, build long-term relationships with retailers and get them excited for new, innovative Stocard products
- Build and manage all stages of our sales pipeline, forecast sales and revenue on a consistent basis to successfully meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge around our B2B solutions and how they add value to client businesses
- Understand customer requirements and the latest industry trends to contribute to our clients’ success and the development of products
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback
- Coordinate with our key account managers during the sales cycle to ensure expert advice and in-depth knowledge is delivered to solve prospects’ needs
- Work cross-functionally with our international team in the fields of technical implementation, business development, marketing, analytics, and content
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 8+ years of sales management experience with proven hunting and landing new business large media deals within the retail industry
- Extensive portfolio of retail clients, FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology, able to convey any technical concept to both commercial and technical audiences
- Profound experience in selling at multiple levels, from technical to C-level decision- makers, ideally in retail, FMCG or the marketing agency environment
- Proven track record of success, evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proactive self-starter with strong can-do attitude and hands-on mentality
- Analytical, data-driven mind, used to working with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment with strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills in English
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
Please note that full work rights in Australia are needed for this position.
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?