Become our new Global (Junior) Key Account/Campaign Manager!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As part of our Key Account Management team in Mannheim you strive to build and nurture strong long-term relationships with Stocard’s retail clients in the DACH region and beyond. You guide top-tier retailers and brands by consulting them on their digital advertisement strategy in our Stocard app to help them get the most out of our channel. You are not only a strategic partner, but an essential hub between retailers and our sales as well as tech team. Your strong entrepreneurial mind and excellent client orientation is what drives you. Leave your footprint in a fast-paced and international environment to actively grow our business together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
- Manage your own international accounts; consult our various retail clients around the globe on their digital advertising strategy to help them increase customer loyalty within our app
- Use your data skills to analyze the success of your clients campaign & provide insights on how our users interact with their offers
- Work closely with our international sales teams; create reports based on campaign data & analytics and prepare presentations for top-tier retailers to help acquire new clients
- Develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline
- Deep dive into our product together with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
What makes you a great fit
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- At least 1 year experience in account management, business development or digital advertisement experience (ideally) in retail, agency or FMCG industry
- Sound analytical and statistical analysis skills to confidently create reports and get insights from data (or ability to learn quickly)
- Strong hands-on mentality, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and love to get things done
- High customer orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German and Italian or French are a strong plus)
- University degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?