Become our new Senior Customer Success Manager Australia!
Full-time Sydney, Australia
Stocard is Australia’s mobile wallet leader and with over 60 million users one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As part of our Customer Success Management team in Australia you strive to build and nurture strong long-term relationships with Stocard’s retail clients and beyond. You guide top-tier Australian retailers and brands by consulting them on their digital advertisement strategy in our app to help them get the most out of our channel. You are not only a strategic partner, but an essential hub between retailers and our sales as well as tech team. Your strong entrepreneurial mind and excellent client orientation is what drives you. Leave your footprint in a fast-paced and international environment to actively grow our business together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
- Work closely with Australia’s top-tier retailers and brands as well as leading digital advertising agencies to get the most out of their mobile campaigns in Stocard
- Manage key accounts and consult our clients on their digital advertising strategy to help them increase customer loyalty within our app
- Map best practices, consumer and market trends to increase our exposure as one of the leading mobile channels for brick-and-mortar retail
- Use your data skills to analyze the success of your clients’ campaigns and provide insights on how our users interact with their offers
- Drive our sales force to identify business expansion opportunities and push the development of key accounts
- Develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline
- Deep dive into our product together with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 3-5 years experience in account management, business development or digital advertisement (ideally) in retail, agency or FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Deep knowledge of the retail and media landscape with a sound technical understanding
- Distinctive customer orientation with strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to engage with a broad range of clients
- Sound analytical and statistical analysis skills to confidently create reports and get insights from data
- Strong hands-on mentality and not afraid to roll up your sleeves; you love to get things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- University degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space close to the harbor and bridge
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?