Become our new Business Development Representative, Italy!
Full-time Milan, Italy
You are an unstoppable and self-driven Business Development Representative, ready to take on a challenging project that has a major impact on our development in Italy. Your mission is to generate new business opportunities to fuel Stocard’s growth by engaging marketing professionals in the Retail and FMCG industries. You understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for Stocard to solve them. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, quickly growing startup with a business full of digital and tech expertise!
What you’ll be working on…
- Partner with our Sales Team to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month,
- Qualify new leads and book meetings for prospective customers with our Sales Team
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help our team continuously improve and optimize our outreach practices, messaging, process, and use of technology
- Pre-call research and planning, high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads), maintain accurate Salesforce records
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions and how they could add value to client businesses
- Convey product feature requests from prospects to Product Management team
Skills, mindset & experiences exciting to us…
- A minimum of 2 years previous sales experience of proven prospecting new business in mid to large media companies segment, ideally within the Retail industry
- Good knowledge of outbound sales processes and methodology and experience selling over the phone and via email in top of funnel stages
- A proven track record of success, as evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proactive and entrepreneurial with a can-do attitude combined with approachability and ability to be coached
- Strong communicator who is able to build rapport quickly both with external and internal stakeholders
- Fluent in both Italian and English
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment, as well as high emotional intelligence
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields is preferred
Please note, this is a 6 month fixed term contract, with the perspective for a subsequent full time position.
This & more is awaiting you...
- Perspective for a subsequent full time position
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Possibility of playing a key role in Stocard's international expansion
- Sell a globally proven mobile advertising solution with very high advertiser ROI
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?