As an Entrepreneur Fintech you help us revolutionize the world of mobile wallets and payments. You strive to gain first-hand experience and have the passion to take Stocard to the next level. Together with our founders you build up Stocard’s business area “Payment and Financial Services” from scratch offering innovative services to 30 million users around the globe. With your proactive attitude, curiosity and drive to tackle challenges, you extract and push ideas to their realization. You initiate projects with external partners to build a world class payment product. Together with our engineering teams, you deep dive in new technologies and features, and track potential for optimization. You are highly analytical and attentive to detail, still keeping up a ‘big picture’ perspective. Show your ability to think and act like an entrepreneur to push our payment product forward!
What you'll be working on...
- Help build up the business unit “Payment and Financial Services” from scratch
- Shape our new business unit and help building a team around it
- Evaluate business potentials and strategies, and initiate projects to bring your ideas to life
- Manage projects with our partners to launch pioneering products and implement new features
- Help manage the project portfolio, and round up resources, services and budgets
- Identify and minimize project risks and inefficiencies to successfully drive projects to their completion
- Act as the interface between our product and engineering teams, and external partners to ensure a seamless and efficient workflow
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Strong interest in mobile technologies, mobile wallets and fintech
- Excellent university degree with 1+ years of experience in a startup or in project management or operations in a technologically-driven environment or as a consultant
- Self-starter with a strong ‘hands-on’ mentality, love getting things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit and motivational character
- Ability to work in a results-oriented way; you know what it takes to drive results, but also what it is to drive innovation
- Ability to push boundaries while maintaining a precise and well-structured way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks and drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership