Become our new Intern: Business Development & Sales Operations!
Intern Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
Gain first-hand experience at one of the fastest growing fintech startups and join our great team as an Intern: Business Development & Sales Operations. Stocard is the place for you if you like to take responsibility from day one and experience a steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment. Help us to grow our business and push the development of our sales and key accounts forward. Your tasks will range from developing new processes for our sales team and designing business models for new products to making data-driven decisions for key accounts. You’d love to learn all about business development, sales, and account management. Are you the person we are looking for?
How you'll shape our journey
- Work closely with our international Sales teams to support them with preparing material for clients and supporting with other pre-sales activities
- Work with first class sales tools like Salesforce or Outreach to help our Sales teams to be more successful
- Deep dive into new technologies and market opportunities
- Be the hub between our technical and business teams, and derive valuable insights from data for new products and features
- Communicate new product developments to prospective and existing retailers
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in apps, mobile wallets and mobile technology, feeling related to our vision
- First relevant sales experience as an intern or working student at a startup is a strong plus
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality; you love to get things done
- Curious and proactive in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Able to support us for at least 6 months as a full-time intern in Mannheim
- Relevant bachelors/masters program
- Excellent communication skills in English
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?