Become our new Working Student: Recruiting / Talent Sourcing!
Working Student Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
Our team is our most important asset. As our Working Student: Recruiting / Talent Sourcing you help us to find great talent to build an awesome team around the globe. Actively approach candidates and inspire them for our mission and values. You extend our talent pool and create a positive experience for the candidates. Join our dedicated and fun team and discover talent that will bring Stocard forward!
How you’ll shape our journey
- Support our recruiting team with finding great talent through active sourcing
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to search for interesting international prospects that could be a perfect fit for our team
- Develop individual and creative messages to approach suitable candidates for multiple openings
- Manage our candidate communication, schedule sourcing calls as well as interviews and build our talent pipeline
- Form and extend our talent pool by connecting with top-notch candidates
- Create reports and test different approaches to continuously improve our sourcing processes
- Keep our market insights up to date in order to boost our sourcing strategies
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail -Creative and analytical mindset with the ability to prioritize
- First recruiting experience is a plus
- Availability to work 20h/week as a working student in our Mannheim office
- Student (Bachelor/Master) in economics, psychology, Human Resources or a related field of study
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?