Become our new Fullstack Web Developer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
As our Fullstack Web Developer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tools that are used by our users, business customers and internal team. Develop high-quality and reliable tools for our users like our homepage and webapp, and portals to manage campaigns for our business customers. For our internal team, you design and implement tools that analyze our data and provide actionable insights. You will be able to work closely with the actual users of your final product, and experience how the result of your work makes their job easier, more enjoyable and enables them to do things they couldn't do before. During the entire process, you will be working in a cross-functional team contributing to the overall experience and architecture. Share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality we strive for through reviews, pair programming, knowledge sharing events and mentoring. Enable our team to be more productive every day and keep the focus on our users!
Some great projects our fullstack developers have been working on lately...
- A user interface that allows our internal team to manage different location data sources, run our custom high-performance clustering algorithm and deliver exact and up-to-date locations to our users
- Tools to visualize our billions of data points to create live and actionable reports for our business customers
- Management tools for the millions of push messages we send out every day
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js
- Work or project-related experience with frontend development
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Work from our awesome Stoffice (we offer relocation packages if you don't currently live here)
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?