Join us as a HR/Recruiting Working Student!
Intern or Working Student Mannheim, Germany
As our working student in HR/Recruiting you are passionate about attracting and recruiting awesome people for Stocard every day. You strive to discover talent and inspire others with our vision along the recruiting process and beyond. It is close to your heart to create an inspiring work environment for our team and you are eager to deliver exceptional support with all HR-related matters. Bring in your passion for recruiting and deep dive into our different areas to actively participate in further growing our great team!
What you'll be working on...
- Be part of our entire recruiting cycle, including job drafts, posting them across various channels, screening, interviewing and closing
- Understand the dynamics of building teams in a fast-growing and tech-driven environment
- Learn how to identify qualified candidates by sourcing active and passive job seekers to add to our talent pipeline
- Support campus recruitment, prepare and organize events, build networks and maintain good relationships with universities
- Back our HR in on-boarding new hires, keeping our HR tool up-to-date and writing work references
- Further shape our employer branding strategy by optimizing our touchpoints with potential applicants
- Manage HR-related projects together with different areas at Stocard
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Currently enrolled in a university program and motivation to support us 20h/week
- Passion for HR topics and recruiting trends
- First experience in the HR/Recruiting field is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Ability to inspire others, show initiative and prioritize tasks
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and spoken language
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?