Become our new Business Data Analysis Intern & Working Student!
Working Student Mannheim, Germany
As a member of our Analytics & Webapps team, you strive to extract useful business insights from massive amounts of data by writing scripts and building tools to perform large-scale data analysis.
We always keep the users and retail partners at the center of our development, and start with challenges that they are facing. Your work begins with the brainstorming of solutions to these challenges, and continues through to the implementation of scalable, high-performance algorithms as well as the tools and services to monitor and manage them. Along the way, you will prototype different algorithms and technologies to find out which works best for our data. Increase your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality we strive for through reviews, pair programming and mentoring.
Focus on the data, and use it to solve the challenges of our users and retailer partners!
How you’ll shape our journey
- Your work starts with the explorative analysis of data to identify opportunities for our retail partners
- Together with the team, you will work on custom reports as well as tools to manage and visualize our data
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to deal with large amounts of data, including map-reduce-patterns and machine learning algorithms
- Implement new algorithms in a scalable and highly performant fashion
- Visualize our billions of data points to create live and actionable reports for our business customers
What makes you a great fit
- Interested in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, and feeling related to our mission
- Enjoy fast-paced startup environments and motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- Well-organized working style with a lot of attention to detail, and the ability to show initiative and determination
- Data manipulation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Initial experience with data visualization for presentations (Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- Able to start with a full-time internship for 1 to 3 months and then continue as a working student with 20h/week
- Studying for a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Informatics, Business Informatics, â€¦)
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?