As our Account Manager, you manage the planning and execution of mobile advertising campaigns in Stocard and work closely with our sales and tech teams. You support and guide our international clients by preparing, running and evaluating their mobile campaigns in Stocard and help them get the most out of our channel. Support multiple accounts simultaneously, while prioritizing areas of focus. Use a data-driven approach to develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline.
What you'll be working on...
- Work closely with our sales teams in Europe and abroad
- Consult leading retailers on mobile technologies and customer loyalty
- Manage and develop your own accounts, identify opportunities for expanding relationships
- Deep dive into campaign data and analytics to derive implications for sales, new features and and to increase the leverage for your accounts
- Work closely with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
- Create reports, presentations and more for the world’s top-tier retailers and keep everything organized
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- An enthusiastic team player who gets things done and is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves
- Love shopping and have a passion for mobile and how this will transform the future of commerce
- University degree (Bachelor / Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
- 2 years experience in retail, agency or FMCG
- Strong analytical skills and a sound understanding of statistics, along with strong technical skills or ability to learn quickly
- Customer orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (Italian or French are a big plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience in Photoshop is a plus
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?