Mannheim • Full-time
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
Our team is our most important asset. As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator you help us ensure that our candidates have a great and smoooth recruitment experience with us! Collaborate with the teams of our different areas and use your experience to optimize our recruitment processes!
How you’ll shape our journey
- Support our recruiters and stakeholders coordinate various recruitment pipelines; book interviews for candidates and pushing forward the recruitment process of each candidate
- Play a crucial part in shaping a positive candidate experience. Own the recruitment processes of various roles and find ways to enhance our processes
- Manage our job postings in various job sites; propose drafts, publish new roles and refresh existing ones
- Take on responsibilities to support recruiters as needed: pre-screening, gathering feedback and documents, etc.
- Meet and greet candidates when arriving to the office and help with their process onsite
- Arrange travel and accommodation for candidates
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent English and German communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Eager to share your feedback on how we can optimize our recruitment processes across our different areas -Ability to prioritize and multitask
- First work experience as a (recruiting) coordinator and/or familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems is a plus
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?