Mannheim • Working Student
Working Student: Customer Support
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As our Customer Support Working Student, you are our communicative hub, being an essential link between our users and our tech team. With your strong sense for customers and high solution-orientation, you help us deliver a unique user experience in our app. You stay on top of things – with attention to detail. Provide our users with relevant information and recommendations, closely working with our tech team. Focus on a great user experience and use instant feedback to make the app perfect!
How you’ll shape our journey
- Create passionate users of our app by being their first contact point and respond to their requests via Zendesk, email or telephone
- Reach out to our users and get valuable insights to translate them into strategic improvements together with our tech team
- Get a sense for user experiences by keeping track of our app reviews and ratings
- Deep dive into various functionalities in our app to align and further develop our customer support
- Initiate and work on different projects along customer support, e.g. our support website or process automation
- Help further develop the customer support for our ‘payment & financial services’ area from scratch, defining and improving support processes, introducing and implementing new tools
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling strongly related to our vision
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, other languages (especially Italian, French or Dutch) are a strong plus
- Problem-solving skills with the drive to take pro-active and future-oriented action, always keen to find ways to improve
- Strong team spirit with a reliable and independent way of working
- Time management and prioritization skills in a highly dynamic environment
- First experience in customer support or equivalent is a strong plus
- Currently enrolled in a university program (bachelors/masters)
- Ideally, able to start as a full-time intern and support us 20h/week as a working student after the internship
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?