Mannheim • Full-time
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As part of our iOS engineering team, you shape the unique experience in our app for millions of users around the globe. You architect, build and maintain our native iOS app. You architect, build and maintain our native iOS app. You love to tackle challenges and find creative ways to implement new features that fit in smoothly – using the best available technologies like Swift or RxSwift. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team contributing to the overall experience and architecture. Share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality in our team through reviews, pairing and mentoring. Leave your footprint and focus on a top-notch user experience in our app to further grow together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
- Build features start to end for the Stocard app as part of a cross functional team Plan, evolve and maintain the architecture and existing functionality of the Stocard app as part of the iOS team
- Encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship, knowledge sharing, and thorough code reviews
- Transfer your excellent intuition for UI/UX design to our app and bring in your ideas for new features
- Further develop Stocard Pay, our mobile payment solution via NFC
- Improve our sync framework which enables our users to perform most actions even while offline
- Build features tightly integrated with location based services
- Perfect and fine-tune existing functionality with the help of A/B testing
What makes you a great fit
- Passionate about mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS SDK and rock-solid coding skills with Swift
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates
- Ability to take over responsibility from both a technical and leadership standpoint, experience in managing a team
- Experience with iOS app or backend development is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Personal projects or contribution to open source projects in the iOS ecosystem
- Interest in or experience with payment, loyalty and shopping
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?