Media Sales Manager DACH
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
Looking to join a fast-paced, quickly growing startup with a business full of digital and tech expertise? We’re looking for an ambitious Media Sales Manager in the D-A-CH region who is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships. You'll be managing full sales process life cycles: owning the assigned portfolio, identifying and prioritizing prospects and engaging at a senior level. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and stay ahead of the game!
How you'll shape our journey
- Identify and engage with tier 1 and tier 2 clients, selling innovative products, negotiating contracts and closing large deals with both retailers and agencies
- Manage all stages of our sales pipeline and forecast sales, client launches and revenue to consistently hit quarterly and annual targets
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions and how they add value to client businesses
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, building expertise on competitive products and prospect feedback
- Convey product feature requests from prospects and clients to our Product Management team
- Coordinate with our Key Account Management team during the sales cycle to ensure that expert advice is delivered to solve prospects’ needs
- Continuously nurture current and prospective clients with helpful industry knowledge that will drive common success
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets and apps, feeling related to our vision
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience at multiple levels, from technical to C-level
- Demonstrated success, as evidenced by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting
- Able to convey underlying technology to both commercial and technical audiencesdecision-makers, ideally in retail, FMCG or the marketing agency environment
- Relevant portfolio of retail clients, FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus
- Strong communicator who is able to build relationships both with external and internal collaborators and stakeholders
- Proactive nature with strong 'hands-on' mentality
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?