Mannheim • Full-time
Graduate Program: Entrepreneur in Residence
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
Looking for a career jump start in a fast-paced fintech and tired of reading about traditional trainee programs? As Entrepreneur in Residence within our 2-year international graduate program you carry on our mission to become the no.1 mobile wallet and take it out to the world. One year in our HQ, one year in one of our core markets abroad - that’s the deal! You’ll gain first-hand experience in a growing tech startup and learn what it takes to push a successful product on a global scale. Life is short. Turn your career into something awesome and shape the future of shopping together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
Your 1st year:
- The first year is all about getting to know the product from a technical and commercial perspective
- Work with international sales teams and distribute learnings and best practices
- Help us rolling out new products
- Explore opportunities to further develop our core business and evaluate new ideas
- Gather insights from core markets and translate them into actionable tasks for our product and tech teams
Your 2nd year:
- In the second year, you’ll join one of our offices in Sydney, Milan, Rotterdam, Paris, London, or Toronto - or help us launching a completely new one!
- Depending on your destination, you’ll focus on different projects and face different challenges
- Scale our business in established markets by rolling out new products or build an office from scratch in a new market - you shape your own experience
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech startups and apps
- Excellent masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or related field
- First relevant internship experience in consulting and/or at a startup
- Curious in nature with a strong analytical mind
- Self-starter with a strong hands-on mentality
- Striving to make an impact in a proactive and flexible way of approaching projects
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English (other languages are a plus)
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?