Mannheim • Full-time
Fintech Operations Manager
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As part of the Klarna Group, our team is ready to fast-track to the future and create the smooothest shopping experience around the world. Very exciting times ahead!
As our Fintech Operations Manager you will take your stake in the development of the new world around mobile wallets, payments and financial services. Together with our Payment & Financial Services team you will build and shape our daily business operations and push our successful product on a global scale. You strive to roll up your sleeves and lead by example while overseeing important KPIs and further develop our fintech operations area at Stocard.
We're looking for a growth-oriented and motivated individual who is willing to combine the complexities of regulation with the practicalities of a rapidly growing user base.
How you'll shape our journey
- Build and shape Stocard’s banking operations
- Act as an entrepreneur and take responsibility for our compliance operations, such as customer due diligence (KYC), transaction monitoring, reconciliation, regulatory reporting, or market expansion
- Design and implement scalable processes that prepare our team for rapid user growth
- Leverage KPIs to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and quality for multiple areas
- Lead by example. Be hands-on with compliance operations tasks, from customer due diligence to transaction monitoring
- Develop as a leader and take over managerial responsibilities
- Grow the team to meet the demand of our rapidly growing customer base
- Stay on top of the regulatory changes and requirements from partners to adapt internal processes
- Manage a wide range of stakeholders, from third-parties and regulatory bodies to customer support teams and other teams within Klarna
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets, fintech and payments, feeling related to our vision
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in compliance, anti financial crime or a related field, ideally in a fast-moving and agile environment
- Strong analytical mind, able to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to break-down complex requirements into clear deliverables and business processes
- Well-structured communication and presentation skills that help align all stakeholders
- Self-starter with strong hands-on mentality and a proactive way of working
- Fast organizer who can prioritize and tackle multiple tasks while maintaining a precise and well-structured way of working
- Experience with mentoring others is a plus
- Motivated by an international and product-focused work environment with strong team spirit
This and more is awaiting you...
One shared vision
Personal growth and development
Flexibility and remote options
Subsidized gym membership
Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skill sharing
Team events and trips
Beautiful open office space
Newest equipment, phone and laptop
Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Visa, relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?