Become our new Key Account Manager BeNeLux!
Full-time Rotterdam, Netherlands
With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As our Key Account Manager you are the point of contact for Stocard’s clients in BeNeLux, and you truly strive to build and nurture strong long-term relationships with them. You guide top-tier retailers and brands by preparing, running and evaluating their mobile campaigns in Stocard to help them get the most out of our channel. You are not only a strategic partner, but an essential hub between retailers and our sales as well as tech teams. Your strong entrepreneurial mind and excellent client orientation is what drives you to further grow our business together with us!
How you'll shape our journey...
- Work closely with our sales team for BeNeLux; create reports and prepare presentations for top-tier retailers, and keep everything organized
- Consult and guide leading retailers on mobile technologies and customer loyalty
- Manage multiple accounts, develop your own accounts and identify opportunities for expanding relationships
- Based on campaign data and analytics, you derive implications for sales, new features and increase the leverage of your accounts
- Deep dive into our product together with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
- Develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline
What makes you a great fit...
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- University degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in retail, agency or FMCG is a strong plus
- Analytical mind with a sound understanding of statistics and affinity for tech (or ability to learn quickly)
- Strong hands-on mentality, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and love to get things done
- High customer orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Work directly with our our sales teams in an entrepreneurial and fast moving start-up environment
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?