Become our new Working Student: Digital Content / Mobile Advertising!
Working Student Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As part of our Content Management team at Stocard, you will play a key role in shaping the unique experience of our app by taking over the operational management of mobile advertising campaigns. Share advertisements from the world's leading retailers and brands with our users and support us with the planning and implementation of campaigns in the app. You will keep an eye on the success of the campaigns and optimize our offer for the mobile world. Your efforts will create a unique shopping experience for millions of users around the globe.
How you'll shape our journey
- You are responsible for uploading mobile advertising campaigns to our app that engage millions of users worldwide.
- Create a holistic shopping experience for our users by linking mobile product ads to merchant websites
- Together with our international sales teams you communicate about the ads that retailers want to share in the app
- Inform selected target groups about relevant promotional offers by setting up push notifications
- You maintain the high quality of our advertising offer by adjusting the design of our existing advertising campaigns.
What makes you a great fit
- Interest in mobile wallets, apps and start-ups, feeling related to our vision
- You have an eye for detail as well as a diligent and reliable way of working
- A strong 'hands-on' mentality; you love to get things done and move things forward
- You are an enthusiastic team player and also autonomous
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Student (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Media, Communication or a related field of study
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?