Become our new Junior Sales & Financial Services Manager!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
As our Junior Sales & Financial Services Manager you take a financial perspective on our business and get to know Stocard from inside and out. From Sales to Financial Services, you support our teams across Stocard, maintaining our sales controlling and other financial activities throughout the company. You excel at working with numbers with full attention to both detail and accuracy, able to always keep up the ‘big-picture‘ perspective. Bring in your entrepreneurial mind, love to tackle challenges and passion for finance topics to shape our sales controlling and beyond!
What you'll be working on...
- Accelerate your learning curve in one of the fastest growing fintech startups and help shape our business
- Further improve, establish and maintain our sales controlling to optimize our sales pipeline
- Develop and monitor KPIs, match sales financials with results and keep track of sales budgets
- Manage our CRM system, contracts and invoicing to optimize payment targets
- Work together with our tax advisor by preparing materials for the annual financial statements
- Look over the edge into other areas of Stocard; build a controlling system from scratch for our financial services area, design effective processes and be responsible for invoice management and reconciliation
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or related field with a strong finance background
- First relevant experience in an international startup environment is a strong plus
- Advanced understanding of financial analysis, reporting and controlling
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills (scripting skills or excel pro skills are a very strong plus)
- Strong hands-on mentality; you love to get things done
- Goal-oriented and precise way of working, able to learn and adapt things quickly
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent English (and ideally German) communication skills
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks and drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?