Become our new Customer Support Manager!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As our Customer Support Manager, you are our communicative hub, being an essential link between our millions of users around the globe and our tech teams. With your strong sense for customers and high solution-orientation, you help us deliver a unique user experience in our app. You stay on top of things – with attention to detail. Provide our users with relevant information and recommendations, closely working with our tech team. Focus on a great user experience and use instant feedback to make the app perfect!
How you’ll shape our journey
- Create passionate users of our app by being their first contact point and respond to their requests via Zendesk, email or telephone
- Reach out to our users and get valuable insights to translate them into strategic improvements together with our tech team
- Get a sense for user experiences by keeping track of our app reviews and ratings
- Deep dive into various functionalities in our app to align and further develop our customer support
- Work on different projects along customer support, e.g. our support website or process automation
- Help further develop the customer support for our Financial Services area from scratch, defining and improving support processes, introducing and implementing new tools
What makes you a great fit
- Interested in mobile technologies, mobile wallets, and payments, feeling strongly related to our vision
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, other languages (especially Italian, French or Dutch) are a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in customer support, ideally in a fast-paced work environment or startup
- Problem-solving skills with the drive to take pro-active and future-oriented action, always keen to find ways to improve
- Strong team spirit with a reliable and independent way of working
- Time management and prioritization skills in a highly dynamic environment
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Relocation support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?