Become our new UI/UX Designer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
As a member of our Design team, you will strive for a UX that makes complex functionality easy to use and creates ‘magic moments’ for our users when things instantly work. We always keep the user at the center of our development and want to make our app as simple to use as possible - the design of UI and UX are essential for this goal. Your work starts with the first concepts and scribbles, and goes all the way to a polished, easy to use UI that helps millions of users around the globe to manage their loyalty cards and payments with ease. As part of our data-driven approach, you will test the designs with our users in testing session, and create A/B test to see what works in the real world. Face the challenge of the pixels in our app and create designs our users love!
What you'll be working on...
- You always keep the user in mind when looking at exciting new features, and create concepts and final UI designs in teams that span all areas of our business
- You support us in improving Stocard every day and in making what our app currently offers even better and easier for our users
- You define the look and feel of our app, and make sure we offer a consistent, approachable and exciting product
- In testing sessions and A/B tests you find out what currently isn't perfect for our users yet, and derive suggestions and improvements
- As part of the design team you implement as well as advance our brand and corporate design, and provide valuable input in this area
- You are also ready to support our recruiting, marketing and sales teams across all media
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in apps and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- Good feeling for design with a clean, functional design aesthetic
- Your portfolio shows your structured approach, eye for detail, and your understanding of design as a process of problem solving
- Communicative and open personality
- Up-to-date on the latest design languages for iOS and Android, and are familiar with current technical possibilities and limitations
- Experienced with Sketch or Adobe XD for UI design and prototyping
- Enjoy fast-paced startup environments, and are motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- Fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- Bachelor degree, Master degree or successful completion of an apprenticeship in a design-related field (UX Design, Information Design, Interactive Design, Communication Design, Media Design, …)
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?