Become our new HR & Recruiting Manager!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
Our team is our most important asset. We strive to create an awesome work environment in which everyone can fulfill their potential - and you enable our team to fully focus on their projects! We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR professional who is excited about wearing multiple hats in a highgrowth startup environment. Play an important role in growing our international team and use your managerial talent to tackle all the day-to-day HR needs. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on the core of our company and empower teammates as we continue to grow!
What you'll be working on...
- You’ll work on diverse projects across our HR & recruiting management and engage with different teams
- Build a bond with our team, provide day-to-day advice to our management and employees on general HR-related questions, policies and procedures and help us ensure legal compliance
- Take ownership of all HR-related documentation such as contracts of employment and on- and offboarding and ensure that our HR database is up to date and correct
- Oversee and manage employees performance appraisal and coordinate all matters regarding compensation and benefits
- Bring new ideas, help us optimize our HR & recruiting processes and make them even more effective and accurate
- Manage our entire recruiting cycle, including job drafts and posts, screening, interviewing and closing; identify qualified candidates by sourcing active and passive job seekers to add to our talent pipeline
- Prepare and organize recruiting events, build networks and build further campus recruitment
- Help us refine a great employer branding for Stocard
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- University Degree with focus on HR or related disciplines or equivalent apprenticeship
- 1-3 years of experience in HR administration / management
- Working in an independent, meticulous and solution-oriented way
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent German and English communication skills
- People oriented, passionate, genuine and empathetic with an entrepreneurial mind and strong team spirit
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?