Become our new Customer Support Working Student!
Intern or Working Student Mannheim, Germany
As our Customer Support Working Student, you are our communicative hub, being an essential link between our users and our tech team. With your strong sense for customers and high solution-orientation, you help us deliver a unique user experience in our app. You stay on top of things – with attention to detail. Provide our users with relevant information and recommendations, closely working with our tech team. Focus on a great user experience and use instant feedback to make the app perfect!
What you'll be working on...
- Create passionate users of our app by being their first contact point and respond to their requests via Zendesk, email or telephone
- Reach out to our users and get valuable insights to translate them into strategic improvements together with our tech team
- Get a sense for user experiences by keeping track of our app reviews and ratings
- Deep dive into various functionalities in our app to align and further develop our customer support
- Initiate and work on different projects along customer support, e.g. our support website or process automation
- Help build the customer support for our ‘payment & financial services’ area from scratch, defining and improving support processes, introducing and implementing new tools
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling strongly related to our vision
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English, other languages (especially Italian, French or Russian) are a strong plus
- Problem-solving skills with the drive to take pro-active and future-oriented action, always keen to find ways to improve
- Strong team spirit with a reliable and independent way of working
- Time management and prioritization skills in a highly dynamic environment
- First experience in customer support or equivalent is a strong plus
- Currently enrolled in a university program and able to support us 20h/week
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?