Become our new iOS Developer Working Student!
Intern or Working Student Mannheim, Germany
As our iOS development working student, you shape the unique experience in our app for millions of users around the globe. You help us keep the high quality of our app by identifying bugs and issues, as well as solving them! If you love to tackle challenges and find solutions to tech problems, this is the role for you. This is an amazing opportunity to start your career in iOS development. Working with the best available technologies like Swift, as well as a strong knowledge sharing through reviews and mentoring are waiting for you. Leave your footprint and focus on a top-notch user experience in our app to further grow together with us!
What you'll be working on...
- Learn all there is to know of iOS development; it's your introduction to iOS!
- Analyze the bugs and issues you find through various sources (e.g., Firebase, XCode, Analytics, and BAC with backend support), evaluate their impact and develop a plan to repair them!
- Apply and develop your tech skills by fixing the issues that are found in our app
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Strong motivation and passion for mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- First experience in iOS development (experience in Android development is also helpful) and basic knowledge of Swift
- Talent and passion for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates
- Excellent communication skills in English
- (Master) student in Computer Science, Computer/Systems Engineering or a related degree, with the intention of continuing in a full-time position.
- Availability to work 20h/week as a working student in our Mannheim office and interest to work 40h/week during semester break
This and more is awaiting you…
- Opportunity to learn all about iOS development and a chance to continue as a Junior iOS Developer after your studies.
- Possibility to write your thesis with us at later stage
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- High user/developer ratio; your responsibility to make a huge impact on the every day shopping experience of 55 million users
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of Mannheim
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Professional development; skill sharing, tech talks, meetups, etc.
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?