Become our new Client Partner Manager / Account Executive Canada!
Full-time Toronto, Canada
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
At a time when first party data is needed more than ever, Stocard is uniquely positioned to drive value for our partners. With over 3 million users, Stocard Canada is on track to replicate growth in key international top markets where we have built strong relationships with some of the world's leading retailers already (e.g. Carrefour, Costco, IKEA, Lidl, Tesco). We’re looking for a hugely ambitious Client Partner Manager who is creative and passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships. In this role, you'll be managing the full sales process lifecycle: owning assigned portfolio, identifying and prioritizing prospects and engaging at a Manager to Director level using a range of business development skills. Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and stay ahead of the game!
How you'll shape our journey
- Build and manage all stages of our sales pipeline, forecast sales and revenue on a consistent basis to successfully meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Support and coordinate with our Country Manager in engaging with tier 1 and tier 2 Retail, CPG or Telco customers and closing large deals, nurture existing and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand them into long-term, recurring engagements
- Build and maintain deep knowledge on all of our B2B solutions, on competitive products and services; educate our partners on best practices, share helpful industry knowledge and exciting news that will help them and us to succeed together
- Convey and demonstrate product capabilities and benefits, facilitate deep dive product capability Q&A sessions, manage objections and hurdles, negotiate contracts and close deals
- Contribute to go-to-market strategy by monitoring market data, competitive products and prospect feedback
- Coordinate with our key account managers during the sales cycle to ensure expert advice and in-depth knowledge is delivered to solve prospects’ needs
- Convey product feature requests from prospects and clients to the Product Management team
- Building your skills to lead an expanded sales team in 12-24 months as Stocard grows
What makes you a great fit
- You are an effective prospector with proven track record of success and interest in leveraging novel approaches to engage cold contacts
- 2-5+ years of sales management experience with proven hunting and landing new business large media deals within retail, CPG or Telco industry
- Good portfolio of retail clients, FMCG clients and media agencies is a big plus but not required. Proven capability of hunting is more important
- Strong understanding of the retail industry, loyalty programs, drive-to-store marketing, digital advertising, targeting, and underlying technology
- Profound experience in selling at multiple levels, from technical to C-level decision- makers, ideally in retail, FMCG or the marketing agency environment
- A proactive nature with strong team spirit, a self-starter who can think fast on their feet, is well organized and flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English; French knowledge is a plus
- University degree (not a must)
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Access to top decision-makers and chance to position a superior product solution
- Sell a globally proven mobile advertising solution with very high advertiser ROI
- Team events and trips
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?