Become our new UX Designer/Visual Designer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
Represent our app to 60 million users and the world’s largest retailers!
As a part of our design team, you create great visuals to represent Stocard at all relevant touchpoints: Towards existing users in UX Design, future users in Marketing, and our key partners in Sales. It's an exciting mix between UX and Visual Design!
In the area of UX design, you brainstorm with the team to create “magic moments” for our users when a complicated process just works with a few taps, and they get the feeling of empowerment that they can do something they never thought they could.
In the area of Marketing, you work with the team to create polished ads across a wide spectrum of channels, from emails over Instagram posts to TikTok videos, that showcase the core benefits of a mobile wallet. With organic and sponsored content on all platforms, you strive to let Stocard shine.
In the area of Sales, you design slide decks and one-pagers that marketing representatives of some of the biggest brands in the world will see, and influence the design of dashboards that showcase our results to them. We are a small team, so you can have a big influence on our brand and how we present our values visually. You will have the chance to work across the full range of design, or focus in-depth on a specific area, if you prefer. We can’t wait to get to know you!
How you'll shape our journey
- You define the UX for exciting new features of our mobile wallet, like full payment functionality and gift cards, in an iterative way. For this, you communicate with the developers and other stakeholders, maintain design libraries, and work towards a unified visual experience across the apps on iOS, Android and the web
- You bring in your expertise and user-focus in sessions to brainstorm improvements to existing functionality, and design A/B test to find out what really works in a data-driven way
- You create ads for marketing and support with organic content for social media together with our marketing team
- You design slide decks, one pagers, point-of-sale materials, and other content for our partners and retailers together with the sales team
- You follow our guidelines to create a consistent representation of our brand in all your work
- You join daily sessions with the design team, get feedback on your work, give feedback for others, share knowledge, and brainstorm ideas together
- Together with the design team, you focus on continuously and iteratively improving our design language and brand
- You have the possibility to showcase your work on Behance and Dribbble
What makes you a great fit
- You are interested in apps and excited by the future of mobile wallets
- You have a good feeling for design with a clean, functional design aesthetic
- Your portfolio shows your structured approach, eye for detail, and your understanding of design as a process of problem solving
- You are a communicative and open personality
- You are up-to-date on the latest design languages for iOS and Android, and are familiar with current technical possibilities and limitations
- You are experienced with common design tools (Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop)
- You enjoy fast-paced startup environments, and are motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- You are fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- You have a Bachelor degree, Master degree or successful completion of an apprenticeship in a design-related field (UX Design, Information Design, Interactive Design, Communication Design, Media Design, …)
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- High developer-to-user ratio
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
- Relocation and language class support
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?