As our Risk Manager, you build up a global risk management function which further shapes our strategic objectives., With your strong analytical skills you identify opportunities to reduce risk and prevent fraud, and initiate their implementation. You provide guidance on regulation and risk when scaling our company at fast pace, and design and implement our processes and procedures accordingly. Use your entrepreneurial mindset, analytical skills and ability to drive large complex solutions to push our risk management framework forward!
What you'll be working on...
- Develop and establish our risk and compliance divisions from ground up
- Lead the design and implementation of systems to reduce fraud and manage risk
- Define risk-related KPIs that enrich Stocard’s strategic decision making
- Align our systems, processes and procedures to comply with regulatory requirements
- Analyze data to gain a deep understanding of potential for fraud and identify unusual activity
- Be responsible for checking and handling fraud
- Provide guidance on regulatory topics (such as PCI-DSS, KYC etc.)
- Stay ahead of and prepare Stocard for regulatory changes, and initiate and manage related projects
- Create company-wide guidelines and train colleagues on compliance obligations
- Build and maintain relationships with our service providers and partners
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Excellent university degree with 4+ years of work experience in risk management (or closely related) at a Fintech or other financial institution
- Advanced knowledge in compliance and regulations in banking
- Already implemented risk systems and compliance procedures
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to interpret data to derive strategic decisions (technical ability/ skills to querying & analyzing data is a plus)
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CAMS) are a strong plus
- Confident self-starter with strong hands-on mentality
- Proficient in keeping timelines and operating accurately under stress
- Precise and well-structured way of working with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and output-driven way
- Excellent written & verbal communication and negotiation skills in English and German
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks and drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership