Become our new Senior Manager Global PR - Fintech!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
Tell Stocard’s story, make an impact and boost our growth! Stocard is looking for a passionate writer and storyteller to help us amplify our success story to retailers and brands in order to propel our businesses forward around the world. You build relationships with the right stakeholders in media, as well as coordinate and guide our international PR agencies. With your make-it-happen approach you establish Stocard as the key platform to engage and target customers in mobile retail and brand marketing.
We are looking for someone who brings a few years of hands-on PR experience but is eager for a new challenge, hungry to learn, and excited to build our global visibility. You will grow with great responsibilities and become a key player in how we successfully position Stocard globally. Bring in your passion for on-point communication and storytelling to leave your footprint in a fast-paced environment!
How you will shape Stocard's success...
- Be the voice of Stocard and drive fact-based storytelling in all our markets around the globe
- Build and implement our PR strategy targeting various stakeholders; from app users to retailers
- Work closely together with our international PR agencies, global sales teams, our CEOs, and local marketing and business development teams to position Stocard with key journalists and publications in our target countries
- Take the lead on media outreach initiatives; develop case studies together with our retail clients showcasing Stocard’s unique offline capabilities and how we use data to drive and measure offline sales
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with key fintech/start-up journalists globally, as well as respond to requests for information release or press conferences from the media
- Research and pitch relevant events and speaking opportunities
- Monitor and analyze PR results
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Interest in apps and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- 4+ years of experience as a PR professional on company and/or agency side
- Proven track record of delivering successful B2B PR campaigns with measurable results meeting objectives
- High-level strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and a clear understanding of the retail business perspective and consumer technology
- A hands-on and creative writer with the ability to convert technical information into marketable and precise communication
- Entrepreneurial mind and strong team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English with a strong intuitive grasp of language; German language skills are a strong plus
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Professional development; skill sharing, meetups
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidised gym membership
- We offer a relocation package and visa support in case you don’t live in the area yet
- Possibility to structure your week flexibly and work from home part of the week
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?