Become our new DevOps Engineer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
With over 50 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services. As our DevOps Engineer you maintain and build up our backend – the backbone of our app used by millions of users. You’ll develop smart solutions for the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of our existing and upcoming Backend services. We are looking for a passionate individual, ready for a challenge and able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. We encourage to push comfort zones and welcome you to discover the world of iOS and Android development.
What you'll be working on...
- Implement and integrate new DevOps tools, improve our processes and automation - always aiming at excellent user-experience through great reliability, stability and efficiency
- Push forward our Infrastructure-as-Code approach based on AWS, Terraform, and Docker.
- Automate our deployment pipelines to create a constant stream of value to our users and customers
- Explore the world of SecDevOps to leverage the power of DevOps to keep our ecosystem safe and secure
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Expertise across a wide range of DevOps tools and methodologies – AWS, Terraform, Docker, Infrastructure-as-Code, Immutable Infrastructure, CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player mentality, enjoying collaboration, open communication and love to achieve things together with the whole team
- Drive to develop new tools and libraries that enable and empower the team in the context of DevOps
- Flexibility and agility to work in a startup environment
- A passion for mobile technologies and interest in mobile wallets
- First contact with iOS or Android development (or the motivation to work with it)
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
This and more is awaiting you...
- State-of-the-art DevOps setup to explore, improve and maintain
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Work from our awesome Stoffice (we offer relocation packages if you don't currently live here)
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, monthly team events, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?