As a Project Manager: Payment & Financial Services, you help us shape the future of how people shop, pay and access financial services. In a nutshell: We revolutionize banking. With your strong communication and project management skills, you initiate projects with external partners to launch pioneering products and make sure they run smoothly. Your analytical mind helps you to identify optimization potential of our current products and drive new ideas to their completion. You are the first contact point for our partners and service providers, and the essential interface between external parties and our internal teams. Your entrepreneurial mind, interpersonal skills and operational excellence is what drives you - to shape future banking together with us!
What you'll be working on...
- Initiate and manage projects with our partners to implement new scalable features, and build world-class mobile financial services for millions of users around the globe
- Help launch our payment product in various markets and ensure a smooth rollout, creating a top-notch mobile payment experience for our users
- Be the hub between our product and engineering teams, and our external partners to ensure seamless workflows
- Support the coordination, communication and negotiation with all external partners and service providers
- Align processes with 3rd parties and react flexibly to changes to ensure high-quality standards and efficiency
- Analyze data to gain a deep understanding of our products and derive commercial opportunities
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, fintech startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent university degree, ideally with proven track record in business development, project management or operations in a technologically-driven environment, at a fintech or as a consultant
- Experience in the field of (mobile) financial services and/or payments is a strong plus
- Proficient and precise when dealing with numbers, schedules, budgets, and deadlines
- Precise and well-structured way of working with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and output-driven way, love to get things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Our team has a wide range of skills, so you can broaden your experience and go into related areas. We look at each applicant’s skills and interests individually to see how they would fit in the team, so feel free to apply and explore this with us. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?