Become our new Visual Designer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
With over 60 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. We revolutionize how people shop, pay and access financial services.
As our Visual Designer you shape our global brand positioning from a design perspective. You love to keep it clean - you strive to find ways to implement your passion for clean designs in different areas at Stocard. You are highly motivated to tackle design challenges every day, and want to leave your footprint in a fast-paced and product-focused environment? Set new design standards and transfer our vision into eye-catching designs to grow together with us!
How you'll shape our journey
- Together with our Marketing team you develop design concepts and turn them into eye-catching campaigns
- Create social media ads, illustrations and video material for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc. to further enlarge our user base of 60 million users
- Create illustrations for emails that will help keep our users engaged and informed
- Support our international sales teams with presentations and infographics to position us for top-notch retailers and brands around the world
- Inspire future applicants by creating recruiting ads, merchandise material and a team video together with our HR team
- Stay up-to-date and keep track of the latest design trends, and bring them to Stocard
What makes you a great fit
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- You have a good feeling for design with a clean, functional design aesthetic
- Your portfolio shows your structured approach, eye for detail, and your understanding of design as a process of problem solving
- You are experienced with common design tools (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as with creating and editing videos and motion graphic
- You are a communicative and open personality
- You enjoy fast-paced startup environments, and are motivated by the idea to really push an area forward
- You are fluent in English and able to work with our teams to understand business and user requirements
- You have a Bachelor degree, Master degree or successful completion of an apprenticeship in a design-related field (Communication Design, Media Design, User Experience Design, …)
- One shared vision
- Personal growth and development
- Beautiful open office space with a spectacular view over Mannheim
- Flexibility and remote options
- Newest equipment, phone, laptop
- Conferences, Google I/O, WWDC, tech talks, and skills sharing
- Team events and trips
- Subsidized gym membership
- Good coffee, fresh fruits and snacks
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?