Become our new Senior Android Developer!
Full-time Mannheim, Germany
As our Senior Android developer, you shape the unique experience in our app for millions of users around the globe. You architect, build and maintain our native Android app. You love to tackle challenges and find creative ways to implement new features that fit in smoothly – using the best available technologies like Kotlin, RxJava or Couroutines. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team contributing to the overall experience and architecture. Share your knowledge and keep up the high level of quality in our team through reviews, pairing and mentoring. Leave your footprint and focus on a top-notch user experience in our app to further grow together with us!
What you'll be working on...
- Further develop Stocard Pay, our mobile payment solution via NFC
- Make the app context aware with the help of the Google Awareness API
- Improve our sync framework which enables our users to perform most actions even while offline
- Build features tightly integrated with location based services
- Help shape our Android team and mentor new team members
- Transfer your excellent intuition for UI/UX design to our app and bring in your ideas for new features
Skills, mindset and and experiences exciting to us…
- Passionate about mobile technologies and mobile wallets, feeling related to our vision
- In-depth knowledge of the Android SDK and rock-solid coding skills with Kotlin
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates
- Experience with iOS app or backend development is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Personal projects or contribution to open source projects in the Android ecosystem
- Interest in or experience with payment, loyalty and shopping
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Work from our awesome Stoffice (we offer relocation packages if you don't currently live here)
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?