As our Senior Key Account Manager you are an essential point of contact for Stocard’s clients, and you truly strive to build and nurture strong long-term relationships with them. You guide top-tier retailers around the globe by preparing, running and evaluating their mobile campaigns in Stocard to help them get the most out of our channel. You are not only strategic partner, but the hub between retailers and our sales as well as tech teams. Your strong entrepreneurial mind, excellent client orientation and love to tackle challenges is what drives you. Leave your footprint in a fast-paced and international environment. and further grow our business together with us!
What you'll be working on...
- Work closely with our sales teams in Europe and abroad; create meaningful reports and prepare presentations for top-tier retailers
- Consult and guide leading retailers on mobile technologies and customer loyalty
- Manage multiple accounts, develop your own accounts and identify opportunities for expanding relationships
- Based on campaign data and analytics, you derive implications for sales, new features and increase the leverage of your accounts
- Deep dive into our product together with our engineers at the intersection of business and tech
- Develop strategies to acquire new customers and help us filling our sales pipeline
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Love shopping, passionate about mobile and how it will transform the future of commerce, feeling strongly related to our vision
- University degree (Bachelor/Master or equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Business Informatics or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in retail, agency or FMCG and thorough understanding of how to develop top-notch (international) clients
- Strong hands-on mentality, not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and love to get things done
- High customer orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with a sound understanding of statistics and affinity for tech (or ability to learn quickly)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (Italian or French are a strong plus)
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?