As a Business Development Manager: Payment & Financial Services, you help us shape the future of how people shop, pay and access financial services. In a nutshell: We revolutionize banking. With your strong growth orientation and ability to track innovation potential, you help us build world-class mobile financial services for millions of users around the globe. Your analytical mind helps you to quickly identify business opportunities and drive new ideas from strategy to completion. Your entrepreneurial mind, love to tackle challenges and operational excellence is what drives you - to shape future banking together with us!
What you'll be working on...
- Identify new business potentials and improvements to our existing products, developing plans on how to take select new products and services to market
- Analyze data to gain a deep understanding of products and markets and derive commercial opportunities
- Seize every opportunity to innovate and get ahead of the curve; you stay on top of things and push the implementation of identified opportunities
- Be the hub between our product and engineering teams, and our external partners to ensure seamless workflows and facilitate innovation
- Support the launch of our payment product in various markets and ensure a smooth rollout, creating a top-notch mobile payment experience for our users, and derive key learnings
- Deep dive into the financial services landscape and gain a profound understanding of its complexities to further strengthen our business
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us...
- Strong interest in mobile wallets, fintech startups and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Excellent university degree, ideally with proven track record in business development, project management or strategy in a technologically-driven environment, at a fintech or as a consultant
- Experience in the field of mobile financial services and/or payments is a strong plus
- Ability to develop complex data-driven knowledge and market insights into new business opportunities and strategies
- Curious by nature, having great attention to detail and striving to make things better
- Ability to work in a well-structured and output-driven way, love to get things done
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
This and more is awaiting you...
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Stocard is dedicated to creating a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We love to grow our team and we do believe that talent comes in every shape. Only the broadest talent possible can foster innovation and create the best product for our users. We embrace qualified individuals from all walks of life and are looking for people who help us shape our journey as the next step of theirs. Talent and passion is what matters to us - so what’s yours?